Dreaming Big List


Education: 

  1. In order to communicate more effectively with people from different cultures, I will learn at least two languages.
  2. I will develop a futuristic vehicle that can fly and run-on water with little waste energy.
  3. I will set up a cyber security institution for young adults and youths, to enhance and build upon leadership skills to invent new advancements for the future.
  4. Possibly, I will obtain two more master's and doctorate degree to learn, grow, and contribute and give back to the community as much as possible.
  5. I will establish an International School that will allow students to travel to other countries in to gain cultural knowledge and open their minds.
  6. I will   learn how to play musical instruments and create an avenue for student to come and learn and expand their skills.
  7. In order to keep up with changes and trends and keep my brain engaged, I'd like to get one certification every three months.
  8. I will learn martial arts and some good health exercise, as well as being able to defend myself.
  9. I will give people an opportunity to grow intellectually within my community by making college free.
  10. I will train at least fifteen people annually to acquire educational skills and any certifications they desire.

Job or research: 

  1. I would love to be a think tank researcher Which will enable me think beyond unlimited scope
  2. The thing I enjoy about doing any project is not being lost in it but staying focused on reality.
  3. Astronauts intrigue me because of their ability to see things from a distance and trigger an explosive response.
  4. The idea of being a rock star doesn't appeal to me, but I would appreciate if it was educational innovation rock star status.
  5. Focusing on technology would help me create more jobs. As technology evolves, I believe new methods of addressing and solving problems will become available.
  6. Using water instead of petroleum to reduce pollution would be an interesting research project for me.
  7. It would be great if electric vehicles were developed in some countries because these vehicles are very fuel efficient, emit little pollution, and are quieter, helping the planet as a whole.
  8. As a CEO, if given a platform, I would mandate and implement policies that will require employees to be environmentally conscious about carbon emissions. This will encourage public transportation or the acquisition of low emission vehicles, like electric vehicles.
  9. In order to gain some insight into what's happening at the ground, I would like to become an undercover boss.
  10. I would like to conduct research on finding, if possible, a practical way to eliminate cancer hence subside the patient’s pain.

Philosophical or religious: 

  1. The Vatican might be an interesting place to visit, but simply being there and experiencing its beauty and history might be worth it.
  2. As I am unsure of what a sweat lounge entails, I'm unenthusiastic about it
  3. Having an open and healthy environment is what I like most about religious retreats.
  4. Philosophical environments or processes appeal to me. Consequently, in such an atmosphere where philosophical concepts and ideas are discussed, it is a wonderful means of stimulating my brain.
  5. Christian religious events are particularly interesting to me because they provide opportunities to learn about how to be kind and gentle to one another. In addition, they provide opportunities to grow spiritually with others.
  6. It's quite intriguing and I wouldn't mind adding it to the list if I were able. I have heard about Tibet, but I am not sure about what it has to offer since I have not inquired about it.
  7. The main thing I am interested in is the major differences between most religions. Some seem to go off into tangents compared to others, while the rest seem to have a Parisian similarity to them. Unfortunately, many people do not understand these differences because they have not interacted or discussed with people from other religious beliefs.
  8. I like challenging and questioning what I know or what I've learned to find the meaning and value to it see the best way I could utilize the knowledge I've gained to better the next generation or the presence generation so philosophizing on things does help you know reach the brain.
  9. Similar to other religious places, I would be interested to see what it is that makes me curious so that it can bring this story to life and help me understand it a little more.
  10. It does in many cases make sense to combine both philosophy and religion, and I wouldn't rule any out as long as it is possible.

Travel:

  1. Travel the whole world to create memories.
  2. Be more adventurers and spend more time site seeing especially the mountains.
  3. I will do more camping with family and friends.
  4. visit the Caribbean islands.
  5. Tour major cities for exposure.
  6. Do more Road trips.
  7. I will own a helicopter for travel.
  8. Dive with the fishes at Suba.
  9. Spend time with the Tourist to learn their culture.
  10. Open Tourism sites in my hometown.

Home: 

  1. Have a huge cave near my home.
  2. Have a huge movie theater for the family.
  3. Have a luxurious backyard.
  4. Build an indoor swimming pool.
  5. Have a huge study room filled with books.
  6. Have a home library just for family.
  7. Build a vacation home in Hawaii.
  8. Build or own a home in London.
  9. Build a payer alter in my home.
  10. Have a staycation home in Florida.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Futuring and Innovation II

The Socio-technical Plan in Robotics

Cyber Security Innovation for the Future